Oh my, where to begin?
Done with an adventurous spirit, your Cape Town experience should introduce you to our world-class wining and dining, vividly intense and often thought-provoking culture, art and design as well as our magnificent fauna & flora.
Some of our top recommendations for the area would be to make sure you experience the following:
- Cape Town City Hop On Hop Off Bus citysightseeing.co.za
- Table Mountain Trails for exercise and crazy views of the Mother City hiketablemountain.co.za This is, after all your backyard at Ateljee.
- Kirstenbosch Gardens for a breath of fresh air and outdoor concerts sanbi.org/gardens/kirstenbosch
- The Old Biscuit Mill for design-y shopping and artisanal eating: theoldbiscuitmill.co.za
- The Oranjezicht city farm for a locally grown food, culture and community festival every Saturday. ozcf.co.za
- Climb Lion’s Head, it’ll take a total of around 2 hours and present you with a great work out and mind-blowing views of where you are.
- Franschhoek, Stellenbosch and Constantia Wine Routes